Potterhouse School is a Christian international day-school serving approximately 500 students from Kindergarten to Year 11. Potterhouse school seeks professionals who:
- Have a strong commitment the life of Christ.
- Believe that they are called to serve the body of Christ as a teacher;
- Possess the interpersonal skills and team work spirit;
- Fluency and clarity in speaking and writing English;
- Committed to encourage good discipline among the students body
- Provide a nurturing and caring environment for all students;
- Has the skills to stimulate critical thinking and inquiry in a classroom environment;
- Respects people’s differences and culture;
- Shows great enthusiasm for co-curricular activities;
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae as well as the academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org